Madhudeepivf center dr gaurav chavda dr alpa chavda Ivf test tube baby icsi iui low cost IVF hysteroscopy.
??? ????? ???? ??? ????? ...
???? ????... ????? ?????...
Madhudeep IVF Center
Panvadi ,Opp. Pillgarden , Bhavnagar – Gujarat, India. Mobile Number: 8238595005
Website : www.madhudeepivf.com
#ICSI #IVF #Spermdonation #EggDonation #EmbryoDonation #BlastocystTransfer #laparoscopy #Hysteroscopy #laserhatching #InvestigationOfInfertility #bhavnagar #madhudeep.
Madhudeepivf IVF-Affordable Cost IVF
Our Low Cost IVF Treatment Program
Madhudeepivf IVF, operates with distinctly different practice patterns and clinical protocols. This is our attempt to establish a low cost IVF program that will create affordable IVF treatment for individuals and couples who cannot afford the standard prices of IVF treatment currently charged by other IVF programs.
By modifying practice patterns, IVF cost savings can be achieved in staffing, medication costs (which can represent up to one third of total cycle costs) and supply costs, which can, in turn, be passed on to patients in the format of lower IVF cycle costs.
Madhudeepivf is an example of so-called low-intensity IVF programs, sometimes also called by various other names, such as "mini-IVF," "patient-friendly IVF," and "natural IVF." Such programs have over the last few years become increasingly popular, though they have not been investigated in their efficacy and cost in comparison to standard IVF programs. It, therefore, is currently not known how these different low intensity programs compare to standard IVF programs in terms of pregnancy rates.
An Affordable IVF Program with a Simplified Protocol
Dr. Gaurav chavda explains the Madhudeepivf program about whether or not you may be a candidate for this procedure.
When Madhudeep hospital first established Madhudeep IVF, we advised patients that outcomes would be closely monitored as part of Madhudeep hospital Continuous Quality Improvement Program. We also decided to offer the program only to younger women (up to age 38 years) who demonstrate normal ovarian function for their respective ages. Once a large enough experience of cases accumulated, we conducted a comparison of IVF outcomes and IVF costs, which revealed the following in comparison to regular IVF:
- Madhudeepivf produces fewer eggs and embryos, and therefore only rarely enough embryos for cryopreservation of extra embryos.
- Madhudeepivf also produces lower fresh cycle and cumulative pregnancy rates.
- Because of lower pregnancy rates, the costs of establishing a pregnancy via Madhudeep IVF is similar to the cost of establishing a pregnancy with regular IVF.
In summary, using Madhudeep IVF rather than regular IVF, it may take longer to get pregnant and no cost benefits are obtained. The only obvious benefits from Madhudeep IVF over regular IVF lie in the lower effort required and lower medication dosages patients are exposed to. Since even in young women with normal ovarian reserve Madhudeep IVF does not offer outcome and cost advantages, it seems likely that such an approach to IVF in older women or women with premature ovarian aging may actually result in significantly lower pregnancy chances and higher costs.
- In the low cost IVF program, utilized by# MadhudeepIVF, standard ovarian stimulation with high dose injectable gonadotropins is replaced by initial stimulation of the ovaries with an oral medication, called clomiphene citrate (Clomid), which later in the cycle is augmented, every other day, with very low dosages of gonadotropins.
- Lower medication dosages greatly reduce the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation. Therefore, they permit for less monitoring of follicular development. Consequently, you will have fewer monitoring visits, involving vaginal ultrasound examinations and blood tests, than women in routine IVF programs.
- Women in routine IVF cycles undergo egg retrieval under intravenous sedation, given by an anesthesiologist. Since you are expected to have a smaller egg number, intravenous sedation may not be required, and is, therefore, not routinely offered. Should you wish to receive such sedation, anyhow, then our anesthesiologists have agreed to a fee of 3000 inr.Since these anesthesiologists are not part of this hospital, and have no financial relationship with this hospital you will be asked to bring a cash, representing this payment, to your egg retrieval and make it out to the anesthesiologist at that time.
An expert ivf counsellor will respond within 8 business days.
Email * |
Phone Number *
Age (of female patient) *.
Madhudeepivf hospital Dr gaurav chavda Dr alpa chavda ivf in bhavnagar low cost ivf bhavnagar low cost icsi bhavnagar test tube baby center bhavnagar surrogacy bhavnagar infertility bhavnagar #Azospermia bhavnagar sperm freezing bhavnagar sperm donation bhavnagar laser hatching bhavnagar egg donation bhavnagar laser hatching bhavnagar laparoscopy bhavnagar hysteroscopy bhavnagar infertility bhavnagar #Azospermia bhavnagar embryo freezing bhavnagar embryo donation bhavnagar laser hatching Gujarat blastocyst transfer bhavnagar laparoscopy Gujarat hysteroscopy Gujarat #Azospermia Gujarat sperm freezing Gujarat sperm donation Gujarat embryo donation Gujarat embryo donation Gujarat laser hatching Gujarat blastocyst transfer Gujarat surrogacy Gujarat ivf Gujarat low cost ivf Gujarat low cost icsi Gujarat Madhudeepivf hospital ivf rajkot test tube baby center rajkot